Please can you tell me what you have in stock in size 12 etc?
- To find what we have in stock, simply choose your size on any of the Product pages and then click the box to show items for immediate dispatch. This will then only show you items that can be sent out straight away.
What is your delivery time?
- The delivery time varies depending on whether the item is in stock. If it is in stock it is within a week. If it is not in stock it is 6-8 weeks. Although you can pay for Express option which is 3-4 weeks which is an extra £35.
Do you make dresses to go with the coats?
- Yes! We now do a simple fitted shift dress with three different necklines and a an A-Line style with elbow length sleeves. More styles coming soon!
There are no care instructions with the gowns so are they washable or dry clean only?
- There are care cards sent with every order. The reason we don't put them in the gowns is because the gowns are reversible. I would recommend dry cleaning for best, however both gowns can be hand washed in cool water. Please do iron for best finish.
Do you send your wares outside the UK?
- Yes we can send anywhere in the World.
Is there anywhere that I can come and try on the coats etc?
- Yes. You can come and see us at our showroom in Gloucestershire. You would need to make an appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 832098.
Do you sell fabric?
- Yes we can sell you our silk by the half meter. Cashmere fabric can be purchased in 7ft x 9ft pieces. Samples of all fabrics can be ordered.
How are your coats cut and do they have to do up?
- Most of the coats and jackets are meant to be worn open and do not have to do up. These are decorative coats rather than coats to keep warm on a winters day in so as long as the top button meets at the front then the size is good for you. Of course if you want a coat that you ALWAYS do up and never wear undone then that is a different matter, please contact us directly if this is something you are interested in.
It says cashmere/silk.. I am a little confused about what that means?
- The cashmere fabric is a blend of cashmere and silk within the weave. The feel comes out like cashmere with a slight sheen on it. It's lovely. Some customers wonder whether the items are part cashmere i.e on one side and part silk on the other. It's not like this, the cashmere/silk is a blend that feels like soft wool with the warmth of wool rather than a silky feel of silk although the wool is softer than plain wool. Is this making sense?! Please do call if not.